Become one of the Double Pine family, and you’ll continue to grow and develop your specialty. We’re proud to say our members have the best work/life balance ever.
- Welcome lunch with our executives
- Annual salary adjustment (July)
- Medical fee
- Welfare allowance
- Rewards for 5-year and 10-year employees
- Maternity leave and funeral welfare
- Role model reward
- Birthday special treat
- Badminton club
- Fuel for work-related transportation
- Daily allowance (in case of out-of-office duty)
- Leisure activities such as sports day, annual company outing, new year party
- Commission fee
Positions we’re looking for
People and culture officer
1. Be straight forward, precise, and trustworthy
2. Strong in creative thinking and generate ideas
3. Good command in English
4. Excellent problem solving, self-learning, communication, logical and analytical skills
5. Be well-organized and discipline
6. Good sense of humor
7. Knowledge in labor law
8. Middle-aged, male, experienced in People and Culture is a plus ***
1. Responsible for end to end recruitment including phone and web screening, interviews, reference checks and offer of employment
2. Maintaining the recruitment process and ensuring employee’s profiles are effective
3. Competent in Payroll, online cloud payment system, and general HR systems and process
4. Establish positive and productive working relationships and environment within the company
5. Develop, implement and maintain People and Culture processes, policies and procedures
6. Coordinate, update and prepare training materials for all workshops as required.
7. Coordinate the government documents and utilities
Helpdesk Support Agent
1. Experience in the field of work related to customer support or services
2. Fundamental knowledge of accounting is beneficial.
3. Possess eloquence in speaking and the ability to bring customers to arrive at the cause of problems or conflicts and their solutions.
4. The ability to deal with the customers with patience, sympathy, and acknowledge their concerns.
5. Have high communication skills, especially in English, since our product will be marketed abroad.
6. Is punctual, honest, and self-motivated.
1. Use skills and knowledge to help customers solve their problems through many channels and platforms - calls, email, chat, website, facebook - without abandoning them.
2. Is a center to accommodate all complaints from clients and keep them satisfied.
3. Keep updated with customers to see if there are any further inquiries or concerns.
4. Able to extract the content from conversations, reducing the call time.
5. Able to solve problems in a timely manner.
6. Record support tickets in our system.
7. Propose suggestions received from clients regarding our product to management team for further development.
8. Provide remote support to clients’ desktop to assist them with our IT support.
1.Bachelor’s degree in any field
2.Competent in technology-learning and craving for modern technology
3.be enthusiastic, optimistic and active
4.Excellent problem solving, self-learning, communication, logical and analytical skills
5.Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and documents
6.Like to read and write books, experienced in IT software is a plus ***
1.Learning and understanding our software product
2.Responsible for User Manuals and related videos ***
3.Testing programs to find bugs and maintaining the program standard requirements
4.Develop, implement and update all related media
5.All related tasks which may be assigned
1.Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software engineering, or related field
2.Excellent Microsoft Visual Studio by using VB6, VB.Net, C#
3.Competent in interface database SQL Server, SQL Command, and Access
4.Responsibility and teamwork
5.Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
6.Experienced in software development is a plus ***
1.Develops the software according to the programming design and requirements by using C# and VB.6
2.Solving bugs from software and maintain as requested
3.Learning and finding new technique to develop our products
4.Responsible for other programing job
5.All related tasks which may be assigned
1. Is dedicated, committed to the goal. Knows what sells. Is highly motivated to see higher revenue growth.
2. Understand the concept of accounting, trading, taxes, assets, and constantly communicate insights to management team. *Foundation accounting skills and experience in using accounting software are required*
3. A creative thinker who thinks outside the box, and always looks for opportunities to present ideas that are beneficial to the organization and your team.
4. A fast learner who strives for knowledge, can work well independently and with the team, and feels comfortable with our working culture that emphasises ethics, sincerity, honesty, transparency, straight-forwardness, and constant self-development.
5. Is not easily discouraged by failure. Sees crisis as an opportunity to grow and is able to work well under pressure.
6. Possess great speaking, presentation, and listening skills. Is professional, respectful, and confident at workplace and in front of clients.
7. Have a good personality and dress formally
8. Good competency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to create presentable documents, excel sheets, and powerpoint slides. Can use basic applications, browse internet and search engine efficiently. Good writing skills with no spelling mistake.
9. Is healthy and energetic without any chronic illness. Can travel frequently around Bangkok and sometimes uptown to meet with customers
* Those with an experience in sales for ERP or software/IT field will be especially considered.
1. Become a part of our sales team to achieve the sales target. Great at following up clients.
2. Learn/understand the features and how to expertly use our software product to demonstrate how it could meet the customers’ requirements.
3. Learn/understand our services and can provide support in time of needs.
4. Learn/understand the features of our partners’ software and services and introduce them to clients as add-on options whenever opportunity arises.
5. Learn the weaknesses and strengths of our competitors in the market as well as their sales tactics.
6. Extract requirements from prospects (leads), analyze, and evaluate the opportunity to close sales effectively.
7. Create quotations for customers and follow up promptly
8. Record and update all information about customers and all sales-related progress in the CRM.
9. Study questions raised by clients or obstacles in the job, analyze and use those cases to enhance the ability of the team.
10. Coordinate with the after-sales service and finance team