HOME > Solutions > Inventory
Manage your inventory confidently with our advance inventory control features
Better and more advance inventory management
- Specify properties of each stock in terms of volume, weight, and multiple (and parallel) units
- Manage batch and lot, serial number, and expiry date of goods in addition to item and service types of stock.
- Categorise different types of stores by purposes with our default categorises e.g. lent, claimed, for sales, inventory, and production
Support manufacturing businesses
- Set up a Bill of Materials (BOM) to support your manufacturing process, down with multiple levels.
- For manufacturing or restaurant businesses, raw materials can be transformed (assembled, mixed, or built) via their BOMs.
- MRP module for the built-in material requirement planning system
Gain insights to your costs via our reports.
- See a balance of inventory in multiple warehouses, including lot and serial number, in an Inventory Balance report.
- Track the in and out of stock in each warehouse in a Stock Movement report.
- See Inventory Ageing report often to prevent dead stock.
- Get a list of stock to purchase from a Minimum Stock report.
- Print Stock Counting report to inspect, count, and adjust the stock to reflect physical goods.